Our network is organized into a Board of Directors, an Inventory and Monitoring Network Program Manager, a Steering Committee, and several Working Groups.
- The Board of Directors will make final decisions on proposed work plans, and staffing plans.
- The Program Manager will oversee project priorities, accountability and progress toward meeting Network Program goals.
- The Steering Committee will identify regional and park issues, proposed work priorities, and develop methods for all work elements.
- Working Groups are arranged as follows: Atmospheric, Aquatics, Geology & Glaciers, Wildlife, and Vegetation. These groups are charged with developing inventory and monitoring protocols for the Network, and with supervising field operations at the parks.
- The Information Management Team coordinates network data management and GIS activities.
All groups work in close collaboration with National Park Service technical experts and partners from USGS/BRD, USFS scientists, university scientists, and other scientists familiar with the natural resources of the seven parks. Please explore this site to learn more about our organization or contact us for more information.
Phone (cell): (253) 306-4473